Re: Cannot connect to EA servers - Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

by jmacarix

Original Post

★★★ Novice

72h had pass and i couldn't even pass the main menu, how can they convice anyone to buy a game that doesn't work?
the most this trial did was to prevent me to buy the game
on top of that, not even one EA colaborator steped in and explained what happend, i never thougt EA had dropped so low
i'm really desapointed

Message 21 of 87 (4,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It has already passed  two weeks since I can not playing this game and EA doesn't have any anwser about this problem. I have the game for the two new generation consoles and in no one of them the game works. Whom from EA is going to put the face and tell us what happen and when they are going to fix the problem. What a shame!!  

Message 22 of 87 (4,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also signed up for 3 day trial on Origin and I have been disconnected from 95% of the games I have played. It normally happens very near the end too, which makes it even more annoying. Afterwards, I can't even join a new game, as it tells me there is a problem with my network, even though there isn't. I need to shut down the game and restart it to get into a new match. It's especially annoying as I always plant the seeds in those pots and they are just wasted.

At least I had a flawless experience with the Titanfall trial.

Message 23 of 87 (4,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here! I've tweeted the PvZ twitter and various other accounts (one on twitch) and to no avail. I grabbed a copy yesterday for my PS4 thinking the lag issues wouldn't be there but they still are. I'm absolutely disgusted by the way this issue is being handled at the moment. I was on holiday for a week and I come home, install Suburbination and nothing is working. I've even recorded the issue and uploaded it to my youtube account and linked it to people and nothing. I've tried everything in the book to resolve the issue myself but I'm at my wits end now.

Message 24 of 87 (4,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I booked plants vs zombies wafare garden  two years ago has not arrived yet  in my account origin

Message 25 of 87 (4,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@jackie123610 wrote:

Servers are down for updates they will be up soon (PC is back up)

pc is not working for me

Message 26 of 87 (4,100 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We have Xbox live, we have 250G internal Hard, I have registered an EA account/Origins account, and I still can not downloan Legends of the Lawn to even play the game for the first time. This is frustrating me. Can anyone me through this process. 

Please..... I have a 10 yr old son begging me for help. 

Message 27 of 87 (3,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game a couple days ago, have tried re installing, and continue to get the same message, that I can't connect to the servers and it has something to do with my network. Other FPS games work just fine, just this one is experiencing "network" issues. Any recomendations on how to fix this? 

Message 28 of 87 (3,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got it for my son's birthday today and was so excited this is what he asked for specificly and can't connect but all other games work. So disappointing and pop cap has such good customer service i see.

Greg

Message 29 of 87 (3,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also I forgot to mention the 2 free days of live gold that came with it slowly dwindles away.

Greg

Message 30 of 87 (3,878 Views)