Can't play!!!

by MegaWolf101

Original Post

Can't play!!!

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased PvZ Garden Warfare- it will NOT let me log on!! As soon as I get past the privacy policy, it tells me that I can create an account. However, the next message is that my email has been discarded. I attempt to enter the parent's email (that's me!) and password and it says it's invalid. I even attempted to create my own limited user account and it won't accept that. What can I do? My son has been looking forward to this game for MONTHS and we can't even get past the sign-on screen. Help!!!

Message 1 of 13 (6,169 Views)

Re: Can't play!!!

★★★ Newbie
Having same issue where it won't play after entering origin login info.
Message 2 of 13 (6,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having the same problem. My son is younger than 13, so we entered my email address, then I entered and re-entered a password for him. It rejected it as being an invalid password. When I came here, I discovered that I already have an account using that email address, so I once again entered my email address, then entered MY existing password twice, and it successfully logged me in.

Message 3 of 13 (6,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So what they don't tell you is that your password needs to be at least eight characters long, a mix of uppercase and lowercase and include numbers. Thanks EA for wasting hours of my time!

Message 4 of 13 (5,884 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks man! I've wasted hours too...

Message 5 of 13 (5,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, thanks EA for wasting time by not putting that password info right on the screen.  Apparently the zombies have eaten everyone's brain there at EA HQ.

Message 6 of 13 (5,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Followed all advice, using 8 characters, numbers caps. STILL CANT LOG ON. How come theres no answers to these posts?

Message 7 of 13 (5,294 Views)

@wrongdog3 wrote:

Followed all advice, using 8 characters, numbers caps. STILL CANT LOG ON. How come theres no answers to these posts?

This is a community forum. Majority of the replies will be from fellow community members. If you want customer service, you have to contact them directly.

Message 8 of 13 (5,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

If it has to do with your password, it would be an Origin Account issue, and would most likely have to contact Origin Support rather than Garden Warfare's.

Customer service: http://help.ea.com/ca/

Message 9 of 13 (5,288 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

wrongdog3, I would suggest creating an Origin account online at https://www.origin.com/de-de/store/ and then take this new account and try it that way?

Message 10 of 13 (5,272 Views)