CANT CONNECT TO PLANTS VS ZOMBIES SERVERS

by DemonsYoso

Original Post

CANT CONNECT TO PLANTS VS ZOMBIES SERVERS

★★★ Newbie
What is going on??? I have been waiting for two weeks and the servers are still not working???? All my connection are up and running i can play any game but bot this one!!!! My girlfriend can play in i cant why not???!!?!?
Message 1 of 8 (742 Views)

Re: CANT CONNECT TO PLANTS VS ZOMBIES SERVERS

★★★★★ Pro

What console are you on?

Message 2 of 8 (743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue.  On my XBox one we have one profile that logs in and works fine.  The other gets the message:

Unable to Login

We cannot complete this action at this time.  If you need assistance, please reference help.ea.com or answers.ea.com

Message 3 of 8 (739 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am im a xbox 360 elite
Message 4 of 8 (725 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Zergmania wrote:

I have the same issue.  On my XBox one we have one profile that logs in and works fine.  The other gets the message:

Unable to Login

We cannot complete this action at this time.  If you need assistance, please reference help.ea.com or answers.ea.com

Did this just start recently, or have you never been able to play Garden Warfare?

Have you tried a Power Cycle? 

While the console is on, press and hold the console’s Xbox button for 10 seconds

The console will power down, and you'll hear a mechanicall click

Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button.

Message 5 of 8 (709 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What do i do? I have a xbox 360 elite and it still is bot working ): plz help
Message 6 of 8 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@DemonsYoso wrote:
What do i do? I have a xbox 360 elite and it still is bot working ): plz help

I'm not exactly sure, I've always liked 360 because things always seem to just work. Do you have your ports forwarded?

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-360/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

Message 7 of 8 (681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What does that do? I tried it on my Xbox 360 and it circled but didn't power off. Is this a problem with their servers or our systems? I am so disappointed & seem to only be able to play in the morning like 8am nj .. After that this comes back 🎮😟

Message 8 of 8 (512 Views)