All my levels gone

by AfterDawner

Original Post

Re: All my levels gone

★★★ Newbie

Hi Jenni,

Some extra-information requested in the previous communication:

I'm using an Xbox360, Wired, playing from Brazil (São Paulo state).

The behaviour in details is the following : After normal Xbox Live login and EA login I can see my rank correclty and my current amount of coins also correctly. Choosing Garden Ops, Welcome Mat,Team Vanquish, any classic mode, Gnome Bomb, Vanquish Confirmed, Suburbination or Taco Bandits everithing works normally, but Gardens & Graveyards (not in classic mode) where all unlocket characters and powers belong to my profile show be available, we do see all chars (plants or zombies) locked at level 1 (or zero) you go type select during the match to check other players's levels. This means that we neeed to use, for example a Chomper, with only burrow as an available ability .... All playes in the session appears with LVL 0 ... which is strange for me and I do see some playes with more habilities then my session can deilver to me .. assuming everyone in the session with the save behaviour.

Right now I did a cold start in my Xbox 360 and the problem is not present ... but it not means the problem is in my console .. because I start facing this "issue" since last monday .. and .. sundelly on Monday night here (arround 7:30PM GMT-3) I lost connection to the server (the server/service was restarted, because my internet was ok) and the problem had disapeared without a reboot or cold start from my console. I'll keep monitoring this behaviour and if it happens again I'll take some snapshots to ilustrate what I see here.

Thanks for the support until now.

Message 11 of 13 (113 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just to complement, if there is a problem in the caching or similar issue .. next time, I'll do a restart like you have describer in this topic .. and let you know the results.

Message 12 of 13 (112 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Really strange.  The reason I ask for a reboot is that it would force you onto a different server.  So if you were on a "bad" server then it would hopefully resolve.  Very, very strange that only that one mode is doing it for you.  Ill see if I cant think of anything else

Message 13 of 13 (104 Views)