All my characters are missing!?

by z0neManArmyx

Original Post

All my characters are missing!?

★★★ Newbie
I had almost all characters yesterday but when I went to play today almost all of them are missing, please help.
Message 1 of 38 (1,554 Views)

Re: All my characters are missing!?

★★★★★ Pro

You had all the characters because it was the Anniversary event, where all non-progression characters were unlocked for all players. This event has now ended and your account has reverted back to what it had before the event started.

Notice "Until Mar 5"

Message 2 of 38 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also lost characters I HAD before the Birthday event!!!   Yes It was nice to have extra characters for a while but I LOST the ones I had Open to Me BEFORE the event... so now what do I do ?

Message 3 of 38 (1,249 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@princessiva2 wrote:

I also lost characters I HAD before the Birthday event!!!   Yes It was nice to have extra characters for a while but I LOST the ones I had Open to Me BEFORE the event... so now what do I do ?

You need to contact Customer Support and provide them with details (which characters etc), so they may investigate your account.

http://help.ea.com/

Message 4 of 38 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

all mine are missing too and so are all the abilities upgrades i got from my sticker packs.also missing is the christmas bonus pack items i previously had.  i only had the game two weeks and i had every character that you got from sticker packs that cost me 40k coins a time. now i have to rebuy them all. i am well miffed off about that.

Message 5 of 38 (1,226 Views)

★ Novice
I lost all my characters too!
I just bought the game for around 2 months...
Message 6 of 38 (1,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@gigantic81 So you're missing more than what you were given for free during the event?

If this is the case and you have a specific example of characters you're missing you'll need to provide the specific characters and the Gamertag for investigation.

Message 7 of 38 (1,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My son just logged in to the game for the first time in several days to discover that every character that he had gotten using the sticker packs is gone.  He now only has the basic starter characters.  I think this problem has occurred to too many people to say "call customer support and tell them which specific characters were lost."   This isn't a one-off issue and should be acknowledged as a more general problem.

Message 8 of 38 (939 Views)

★★ Novice
My son also lost all pre event progress...
Message 9 of 38 (926 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We have lost are pre birthday characters too. Can't get through to customers services as the ring back is for US or Canada only. Live chat is constantly busy. Sort. It. Out. EA. so shoddy.
Message 10 of 38 (911 Views)