Achievement Issue - "Zomboss Recruit" won't unlock (Xbox One)

by TwinEgo

Original Post

Re: Achievement Issue - "Zomboss Recruit" won't unlock (Xbox One)

★ Novice

Still don't have the achievement, am I so assumed I'll never have it.

Message 41 of 62 (762 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Since the maintenence did not help those who are missing this achieve, will there be another update to address this?

Message 42 of 62 (741 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They don't know how to answer you. I think they've finally figured out that lying to us is not the way to go about things. They currently have no idea what is happening with these Featured Challenges or Achievements. Don't expect serious help from this team whatsoever. They are unable to do much more than search a knowledge base for answers to common issues. If they do answer you, don't be fooled again, most likely it's a scripted lie.
Message 43 of 62 (731 Views)

★★★★ Novice

At this point it seems like this problem isnt widespread enough for us to get any help. Is it possible to have this achieve manually unlocked for those who ran into this issue? It wouldn't be too hard to check our profiles n see that we have met the requirements for the achievement. If it were possible to go back n do it over i wouldn't be so annoyed but since we can't this is very frustrating.

Message 44 of 62 (722 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hello, there does not appear to be a way to manually achieve this item as its tied to your MS account rather than game side.  

Currently in discussions to see if anything else can be done but no confirmations.

If we do not already have them, please ensure that we have your gamertags in case there is a solution found

Message 45 of 62 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just recently the game has stopped giving me achievements altogether. Like reaching rank 50 and garden ops achievements.
Message 46 of 62 (664 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Sorry Robertbradley, you mean none have been showing up at all now?  Sometimes they are a little slow, which ones in particular arent working?

Message 47 of 62 (660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me but with the plants side (Crazy Dave Squad achievement). Im so close to completely finishing this game and this happens -_-". Wish they patched it or something. Im on the xbox one and my gamertage is "NBG Macca" Thanks :D

Message 48 of 62 (656 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After taking a ver long break from this game i turned it on today n the crazy dave squad achieve popped at the main menu. It made my day. Hopefully any1 else who is still having problems with this can be awarded the achieve as well.

Message 49 of 62 (607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue as well Its extremly annoying being a completionist I need to 100% the game and with this bug its imposible. EA please get your Sh*t together my gamertag is NNJA SPEC OPS and console is the Xbox one 

Message 50 of 62 (590 Views)