Re: A bug with chomper burrow using xbox controller

by hillwoman

Original Post

A bug with chomper burrow using xbox controller

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

there seems to be a bug with chomper's burrow using xbox controller. when i am trying to pop up using the RT button to eat a zombie. it doesn't respond well (actually the respond is super bad). i have to either press it multiple times and all the way for it to work (even if i do that, sometimes it doesn't respond either) and if i don't do that about half the time it doesn't respond and the zombie gets away. this didn't happen when i was using the ps4 controller. is so relaxing since it respond immediately and pops up to eat the zombie with the ps4 bumpers. i don't think is my controllers fault since i got it brand new from best buy together with the console. is so stressful playing with the xbox controller using chomper. if possible can you fix it pls. i hope PvZ GW2 won't have the same bug when it comes out.

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Re: A bug with chomper burrow using xbox controller

★ Guide

I've noticed this with the Xbox One lately. I used to play on the 360 and I don't remember it being so terrible. I mash that button like 5 times to get my chomper to come up. I'm usually surprised if it gets a zombie.

Message 2 of 2 (228 Views)