Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare PC Direct X

by PandaMan767

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare PC Direct X

★★★ Newbie

I bought and Downloaded Plants vs Zombies digital deluxe edition for my windows 7. I tried to run it but it said your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for playing this game. Intel R G45/G43 Express Chipset GPU doesnt support DirectX 10.0 which is required. I tried downloading DirectX 10, but it said that i already had an equal or updated version of it. What should I do?

Message 1 of 8 (3,415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare PC Direct X

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

A desktop machine will have a vacant add-on slot that a Gaming Quality video card can be inserted into.  It will not have been manufactured with a power supply to match such a gaming card.  You need to match those to complete the upgrade. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202098

P. S. Do *NOT* gamble that SR Labs might actually give a good report.  They have been so erratic throughout their history that the results simply cannot be depended upon.  Game Debate, an EA-supported website, has an independent (from SR Lab) version of "Can You Run It" that should prove far more useful! 

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (3,469 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You have no software options.  If that is a DESKTOP machine, obtain the matching power supply and GPU to install them.  If it is a laptop, then beg or borrow a better equipped one somewhere.

Message 2 of 8 (3,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you explain that so i can understand it. Im not very good with computers

Message 3 of 8 (3,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And it is a desktop

Message 4 of 8 (3,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anybody pls help

Message 5 of 8 (3,341 Views)

Message 6 of 8 (3,340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

A desktop machine will have a vacant add-on slot that a Gaming Quality video card can be inserted into.  It will not have been manufactured with a power supply to match such a gaming card.  You need to match those to complete the upgrade. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202098

P. S. Do *NOT* gamble that SR Labs might actually give a good report.  They have been so erratic throughout their history that the results simply cannot be depended upon.  Game Debate, an EA-supported website, has an independent (from SR Lab) version of "Can You Run It" that should prove far more useful! 

Message 7 of 8 (3,470 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PandaMan767 wrote:

I bought and Downloaded Plants vs Zombies digital deluxe edition for my windows 7. I tried to run it but it said your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for playing this game. Intel R G45/G43 Express Chipset GPU doesnt support DirectX 10.0 which is required. I tried downloading DirectX 10, but it said that i already had an equal or updated version of it. What should I do?

@PandaMan767 

We didn't hear back from you after the last exchange.  Is there anything further that Answer HQ can assist you with? 

Message 8 of 8 (3,178 Views)