Re: pvz gw respawning when under attack

by panzerReboot

Original Post

pvz gw respawning when under attack

★ Novice

https://youtu.be/xBbc2rXCwoI
players constantly using the respawn feature ingame to not die, happened in multiple maps, always the same two.

Message 1 of 12 (5,571 Views)

★ Expert

That's been going on forever and they never do anything about it.

Message 2 of 12 (5,534 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, a new patch in needed, for that and for the time respawn of drones, but nobody does anything for this great game.

Message 3 of 12 (5,350 Views)

I guess they figure that they "fixed it" by addressing it in GW2...

Message 4 of 12 (5,339 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am just about to start to publish in this forum the name of the cheaters.

Message 5 of 12 (5,328 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Per game 4 o 5 players always use that cheat

Message 6 of 12 (5,324 Views)

[ Edited ]

Can someone explain to me how respawning is supposed to work in GW1 and the manner in which it's being exploited?  I'm fairly inexperienced with GW1 (though I'd be more so if I'd been able to play it any in the last ten days!!) GW2 is my area of expertise.  I was under the impression that one can respawn at will.  But I'm guessing from your posts that this is not the case.  Cheers!

Message 7 of 12 (5,313 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Panda , the problem is just that , you can respawn at will with no penalties in points for your team, so imagine this, you are fighting other player and you are just about to kill him and then he respawn, just dissapears, you get no kill and he then appears with full strenght and powers like new.

Imagine  that in a game 4 or 5 players do just that 4 or 5 times.

And this is from the begining of the game, years ago! , but now is really a pest online, each game 5 players do that 4 or 5 times.

Also a secondary issue is that if you are a cactus or engineer and controls a drone, you can use your drone, respawn and have a new drone instantly, so you just have a lot of drones in game.

They fixed this bugs in PVZ 2 , but I really think they have no intentions to do so on 1, I have reported this issue 3 times, reported the bug and they closed the ticket.

And they do not like to publish the cheaters nicknames cause is "agains the forum rules".

Message 8 of 12 (5,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Like someone said earlier this has been going on forever. It sux but don't let it bother you. People who do that are scum bags. I would suggest not to use a chomper when playing respawners because its easy to hit the respawn before getting chomped. 

Message 9 of 12 (5,260 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Please can we have an answer from EA or Popcap about this?

I like to see if they make this type of mistake in BF1 , what are you thinking and FPS with free respawn!!!!

Message 10 of 12 (5,214 Views)