Re: Unable to connect to multiplayer - black screen of death

by PuckStopper25

Original Post

[ Edited ]

This was just messaged to me on the reddit.  I haven't had a chance to try it yet:

Hey, I got the issue fixed. Had to restore my licenses http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

EDIT Nope didn't  work for me.

Message 11 of 33 (783 Views)

★★ Novice
I understand that this is an older release and not high priority to them, but their lack of attention to this matter gives me concerns about purchasing any other titles from them. What would be the point if they can't fix this, can they fix anything. This appears to be a repeating problem that clears at some point, either on it's own or they do something to fix it. By now they should have a knowledge base to resolve it quickly.
Message 12 of 33 (769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having same issue, all other features of the game work fine. 

Message 13 of 33 (753 Views)

It is now NINE DAYS since I've been able to get into a G&G game.

Message 14 of 33 (739 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Multi player is down again, shocker

Message 15 of 33 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant play Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare on the PS4 because when i load the game it gives me a black screen and the sunflower it just loading on the right side of the screen. I could hear other people on the headset and though the TV and just cant play and i wait for 5 min tunes nothing happens. I try rebooting my router like 3 times nothing and i try uninstall PVZGW1 on the PS4 and nothing. Is there any way it could fix it Please.

Message 16 of 33 (709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I commented on another thread but I am have had this issue since Friday. Cannot get into a match. If I do I am the only person. Or i will get a black screen forever. I'm in Japan so there are plenty of people still playing but for some reason the game doesn't want us playing together.

Message 17 of 33 (686 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@pandareno1999 wrote:

This was just messaged to me on the reddit.  I haven't had a chance to try it yet:

Hey, I got the issue fixed. Had to restore my licenses http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

EDIT Nope didn't  work for me.

Don't bother it won't work.
Message 18 of 33 (676 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mulit player worked for a little while last night.  Today, down again.  Big surprise.

Message 19 of 33 (667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have the same issue on PS4, some multiplayer modes works fine but in others i have this problem.

Message 20 of 33 (658 Views)