Re: PVZ Has Stopped Working error

by Lut3ssa

Original Post

★ Novice

Thank you WootCandy for the responses. 

Yes, that link is my computer.  I will look up how to change the DPI. 

Are saying PVZ will only run on a tablet that has a dedicated graphics card?

It's doing the exact thing it did yesterday, is loading for 10-20 seconds, then gives the Windows error, and nothing more.  I really need to find out soon if this is the game or my machine as my refund window is closing.

Thanks again for the help.  Anyone else with suggestions are appreciated.

Message 11 of 15 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Not really just Tablet... but any computer that's using Intel as the Graphics Unit isn't going to run well.

I tested an HD4000 this morning briefly.  I had terrible results as expected.  It worked but it was so choppy it was unplayable.

Mine is a i5-3230m HD4000 with latest intel drivers I tested with.  100% unplayable.

Even though they are both i5... mine has an edge on yours, ever so slightly.  The "U" in the model designates it's low power and the HD4000 is clocked a hair slower than mine... that doesn't bode well Frown Frown sorry

The only tablet I can think of made for "gaming" has a 640mLE... I'm not even sure how well it would handle it.  I'm going to guess playable frame rate on low settings.... for a tablet though that's kind of impressive I think.  If Razer wants to send me one I'll put it through the ringer for them Standard smile

Message 12 of 15 (649 Views)

★ Apprentice

Go to this page it has the 10 most common problems in the game and their solutions:

http://www.crashwiki.com/10-early-fixes-for-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-crashes-dx10-errors-stu...

I HOPE IT HELPS YOU AND ALL THE PEOPLE

Also if you want to see my post it is called PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE PC PROBLEMS ( MAYBE ) SOLVED

Message 13 of 15 (634 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just so you know wootcandy, i tried every thing they told me. Didn't work.

Message 14 of 15 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have that problem too on my android phone, any suggestion please ? Before the last update, the game worked perfectly. I can't play anymore...

Message 15 of 15 (364 Views)