Is This Game Ever Going to be Updated Again? If so, I Have MANY Suggestions

by Mace_Froad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is This Game Ever Going to be Updated Again? If so, I Have MANY Suggestions

★★ Novice

I have played PvZ GW1 quite a bit. It is pretty old, but there is still always a good G&G and Team Vanquish going on, but the active player base has lowered to a point where I play with the same people often. All other modes are completely inactive pretty much. I have loved almost every second of my time playing this great game. I say almost because there is still some problems. I feel some of the problems to be pretty obvious, too, so it makes me think it's just a dead game that won't be updated. That makes me sad, but I still have had hope for a while. Now I just have to ask, are there any plans to stop by the original and (in my opinion best by far) Garden Warfare game to update it? Even if it's just a bit of character balancing? Obviously the XP system is bizarre and was wisely redone in part 2, but I'm not really concerned about that. I know there isn't going to be some massive update changing the game completely when there really is no gain for the developers. I'm just talking about showing some love to those of us who really enjoy the game but want a few more fixes to make the version we play loyally to this day to be even better than it was before. Just a small balance update, any effort will please us, and even if there isn't any update you can bet I'll still play the game, just some stuff I'd love to see changed.

The problems I'm talking about are OP variants, I guess some UP ones as well (don't have all the variants that people consider UP, so can't exactly make my own opinion on them) , teleporter locations, and overall class balancing and ability inconsistencies.

I'm not going to bother being specific, because I realize there is a 0.1% chance of the game being revisited for an update, but any chance is worth it for me, because some of these problems really get on my nerves. 

I will definitely state my opinions on what needs to be fixed in detail if I they actually think it is a good idea to come back and update the game. Just tell me if I need to.

Message 1 of 8 (1,206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is This Game Ever Going to be Updated Again? If so, I Have MANY Suggestions

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Mace_Froad 

Thank you for this great feedback. Sadly, I do not have any information, if any updated for this game are in work currently, but I will forward your post to our developers nonetheless.  Enjoy the game game, and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,692 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Mace_Froad 

Thank you for this great feedback. Sadly, I do not have any information, if any updated for this game are in work currently, but I will forward your post to our developers nonetheless.  Enjoy the game game, and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,693 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 3 of 8 (1,146 Views)

★★ Novice

So when do you think I'll get an answer? If they don't plan to update it, that's fine I guess, but if they do, I'd be extremely happy to lay out all my suggestions for changes. 

Message 4 of 8 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Please add to your sugestion list that when you respawn your team gets minus one point , they forgot to add that!

Message 5 of 8 (1,056 Views)

★★ Novice

Sheesh this one inactive place! Am I ever going to get an answer? 

Message 6 of 8 (1,003 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I wont hold to many hopes for it, and the one that answers have no power to change anything.

Message 7 of 8 (973 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah ;(

Message 8 of 8 (963 Views)