I cannot access my characters from PvZ: GW1.

by Tsolerian

Original Post

I cannot access my characters from PvZ: GW1.

★★★ Newbie

Can an EA representative assist me please? 

Message 1 of 4 (715 Views)

Re: I cannot access my characters from PvZ: GW1.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Tsolerian 

We are here for our players. Can you, please, provide us with some additional description of this issue, you have encountered? And we will do our best to assist in any possible way. 

Cheers.

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Archi,

Good day to you and thank you for your response. I was able to get in contact with a representative. He was helpful and answered my question as to why I cannot access my characters from PvZ: GW1. I hope in the future that the studio will allow the characters to be imported once again or offer a DLC that does such a transfer. 

Message 3 of 4 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had to install SWTOR on a different computer as the one I was playing on ran out of room.  I have installed it and the launcher seems to have done what it is supposed to do but it will not access my characters.  I have completed the 8 story lines and have multiple characters.  When I hit PLAY nothing happens. I really, really want to get back to the game.  I stopped playing World of Warcraft to play this game with my friends and am really missing the game.  Am retired so have all the time in the world to get on.  Please please get me going again.  TYIA

Leleiole  (I do not twitter and am using windows on a laptop.)

Message 4 of 4 (379 Views)