Gardens and Graveyards not working on PS4.

by themightylayman

Original Post

Re: Gardens and Graveyards not working on PS4.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
We got rid of this trash. And then I gave my money to an Electronic Arts competitor.

This.

THIS.

Is why EA is the MOST hated in the industry.
Message 31 of 64 (1,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since last Friday I cannot get into a match. If I do get into a match I am the only person. Sometimes I will get a black screen forever.....After contacting EA they told me to try the same process everybody has tried. No luck though. I am about to give up on this game.

Message 32 of 64 (1,612 Views)

★★★ Novice
Give up. They don't care. And all they want to do is take you for more money to buy PVZ2. Which they can ABSOLUTELY forget.
Message 33 of 64 (1,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been following the reddit posts as well and saw this. Didn't work for me either Frown

Message 34 of 64 (1,568 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes yes and yes! It might be the server for that game team vanquish and gardens and graveyards does not work the classic team vanquish and classic gardens and graveyards work just fine as well as gnome bomb and taco bandits work good. It's just the best features that don't work!

@EA_Archi wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am really sorry for this issue with the game. Have you tried to solve it, by using some basic troubleshooting steps, like Power Cycling your console (you will need to turn it off and disconnect from the power source for a few minutes, before turning it on again) restarting your router or reinstalling the game? 

Cheers,

Archi

Message 35 of 64 (1,563 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

it's clear that EA doesn't care about its customers NEVER AGAIN will I buy an EA game

Message 36 of 64 (1,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, multiplayer not working, stuck in black screen with flower in lower right corner. Any answers from EA?

Message 37 of 64 (1,547 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I seriously think we can raise a complain to EA signed by players that have problems in ps4 and pc

Message 38 of 64 (1,521 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@panzerReboot wrote:

I seriously think we can raise a complain to EA signed by players that have problems in ps4 and pc

I've tried Twitter, Facebook, and this message board.  Same BS response on all of them.  Then they want you to fill out another ticket which they'll do nothing about.  How come classic works some times but the main one never does?

Message 39 of 64 (1,509 Views)

★★★★ Novice
At this point I want to be done with this... Its probably a really easy fix to , if you were to take a good day to look at the issue ( Which we gave you info of and a possible way to fix it ) But you give us troubleshooting methods? About everybody who plays the game has the problem. Yet we know and tell you we've tried your Methods and It's on your end of the line..... I'm upset and mad EA...... 😒 🙁
Again sorry to be harsh... but a lot of people agree with me....
Message 40 of 64 (1,494 Views)