Gardens and Graveyards not working on PS4.

by themightylayman

Original Post

Re: Gardens and Graveyards not working on PS4.

★★★ Novice
Honestly I'm probably just going to shelf the game. There's also absolutely no chance I'm going to pick up the second one. I know that this is electronic arts and you should expect this type of poor support but this has gotten out of hand.
Message 21 of 64 (1,710 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@ocman6220 wrote:
Honestly I'm probably just going to shelf the game. There's also absolutely no chance I'm going to pick up the second one. I know that this is electronic arts and you should expect this type of poor support but this has gotten out of hand.

It is unacceptable, you get the same canned response no matter who you talk too.  I was going to pre-order NHL18, but now I have changed my mind.

Message 22 of 64 (1,707 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is how their support is for everything it's pathetic
Message 23 of 64 (1,703 Views)

[ Edited ]

This was just messaged to me on the reddit.  I haven't had a chance to try it yet:

Hey, I got the issue fixed. Had to restore my licenses http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

EDIT nope didn't work for me.

Message 24 of 64 (1,671 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It isn't on the player end. All my friends are experiencing the same thing. There is a huge Blackout connection lurking on EA's server that needs to be fixed. Either that or you're trying to slowly kill the game? Why? This game is still going strong. Better than PVZ2. It's not the first time it's happened though so hopefully it resolves itself shortly. Need my PVZ fix! lol

Message 25 of 64 (1,660 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Archie we've tried a lot of things that might help , but nothing is happening but for some reason near night time I don't have much as a problem with the bug but , I saw someone else's comment saying that there is a room that we kept getting thrown into/the Infinite Blackscreen. "The room was East #327235, had 34/24 bodies in it, hours at 99:59:59." Is what he said we all hope you that gives you enough info to find out the main issue, is it possible to just erase that room #?
Message 26 of 64 (1,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue I've tried everything and nothing has fixed the issue. Please help!
Message 27 of 64 (1,629 Views)

★★★ Novice
It works on Xbox one
Message 28 of 64 (1,594 Views)

@76slippah wrote:
It works on Xbox one

The problem seems to be limited to PS4.

Message 29 of 64 (1,577 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's sad to , PvZ is great ongoing game and tons of people still play it , but the don't want to fix a very fun gamemode that is Important to about all of us! I wish The would Realise its on their end of the line not our's...
Message 30 of 64 (1,563 Views)