Gardens and Graveyards not working on PS4.

by themightylayman

Original Post

Gardens and Graveyards not working on PS4.

★ Guide

Stuck in an endless loop with a black screen and a flower in the lower right. Team Vanquish still works, but not G&G. What gives?

Message 1 of 64 (7,863 Views)

Re: Gardens and Graveyards not working on PS4.

★★ Guide

Yeah this is absolutely ridiculous. This has been an ongoing issue since release!!! Now it's in GW2! The beta had the same exact issue! They need to work this * out NOW! 

Message 2 of 64 (7,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine too. For a week now every time I try to play. Everything else works fine. 

Message 3 of 64 (7,624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I get the same issues does not happen all the time, I close the game and keep trying to open and finally get into a room that works.  We have 3 ps4's and it does it on all of them.  There are times when another user has the issue and seems we are in the same void because they have a mic and are asking if anyone is there, or you hear the random talking in the background.  My wife just deleted her game and trying a fresh install I am not going to do that until later because I believe the problem is not on our end.  Can we please get someone to check into this issue at some point in time?  I have also reset my router and cable modem numerous times.

After resinstalling the game the very first time loading in gardens and graveyards we got the black screen with the sunflower.  This was not the issue so everything has been redone on our end and this problem still persists.

Message 4 of 64 (7,611 Views)

★ Guide

For some magical reason, it started working for me last night.

Message 5 of 64 (7,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Any answer from EA???

Message 6 of 64 (7,560 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Playing now, experiencing the same problems.

Message 7 of 64 (7,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to get in since 7am it is now almost 10am and finally did. Still not word from ea. about if this is being worked on.

Message 8 of 64 (7,518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I grabbed the numbers off of the room that we keep getting thrown into that is the Black Screen with the sunflower and nothing else.  The room was East #327235, had 34/24 bodies in it, hours at 99:59:59.  We have to keep closing and reopening the game when this happens.  I hope the room number might lead you to find out where the problem is, I checked every time we got stuck in there and its always the same. 

Message 9 of 64 (7,512 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue done everything under the sun to try and make this work I have also sent a bug report to ea and a email hoping we will get some kinda response too this as I'm trying to rankup before the deadline to get that unicorn chomper and G&G is the best gamemode I think too earn coins and complete the characters missions. Come on EA fix this please
Message 10 of 64 (7,273 Views)