Re: Cheaters List coming

by panzerReboot

Original Post

Cheaters List coming

★★★ Apprentice

I will publish a list of players that uses the respawn cheat (they just respawn before you killed them)

Sad issue is that they are good players and do not need to resort to a bug to win .

EA and Pop Cap you are responsible, respawns for free , really guys!!!!, if you want to respawn or switch teams you must have a -1 score. What were you thinking about ?

And now you will do nothing about it, a simple patch will fix this, but ey PVZ 1 are left in complete abandon from you. Which is a shame.

Message 1 of 6 (621 Views)

Hi @panzerReboot.  "Naming and shaming" is against the forum TOU.  I understand your impetus and personally agree with it.  However, the rules are the rules.  Please do not publish a list here or it will just be removed.

Message 2 of 6 (606 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

In other post I just explained the issue now occurring with the game, and the negative answers I have received , its frustrating cause a little patch will fix the issue!!, just put a -1 penalty on respawn or changing teams and when respawning please do not reset the time you must wait for the drones to be available again, its simply incredible that a fps have no penalty for doing this misuse of respawning.

Message 3 of 6 (594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Don't waste your breath man this game will never be patched.  Only thing to do is ping me on Origin to give them a savage beating!  Ha, ha.  Or switch to Welcome Mat.  Same guys I reported 2 years ago are still playing and cheating.

Message 4 of 6 (535 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone! 

Should you encounter cheaters in game, you should report them, using methods, provided in this article here. Each report is investigated and measures are taken toward those players, who prefer unfair play.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 6 (524 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The only way to stop the cheaters is fixing the game EA people!!!

Message 6 of 6 (511 Views)