garden warfare 2 suggestions

by kevinchrist

Original Post

garden warfare 2 suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my friend and I love garden warfare and still play it today. We have well over 1000 hours in combined and wanted to make a suggestion for garden warfare 2. We both enjoy survival game modes but find that garden ops lacks in enjoyment for long periods of time. We both would love to see you implement unlimited waves as you have for splitscreen offline mode only. Please add this feature to online mode as well as a leaderboard. Also garden ops doesnt seem to have much depth to it. It would be great to see the ability to set up plants that either do not die or last alot longer than they do to allow more stratagy. I was also thinkiing it would be fun to allow us to set up paths to the garden with tallnut barriers. Maybe allow anyone to place them, 10 each player maybe, to make the path to garden more difficult for zombies. 

You have a great mode and tools in the game to make a very enjoyable and long lasting survival mode, please consider adding some features that will allow competition and depth to it, It would be great fun to create our own paths and protections in survival mode with the abilities already in the game. thanks

Message 1 of 2 (200 Views)

Betreff: garden warfare 2 suggestions

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Thank you for your feedback.

We will make sure the right people will hear about your suggestions.

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)