Unable to connect to Ea servers. Xbox 360. PvZ: Garden Warfare

by mystic1312

Original Post

Unable to connect to Ea servers. Xbox 360. PvZ: Garden Warfare

★★★ Newbie

A week ago i was playing normally. Now the game just doesn't connect to EA servers. I already restarted the console, cleaned the disc, and try to play using another Profile with Gold status and it just doesn't connect. I've been reading and everythin suggest that is because an maintenance in the server is going trough, but then why my bro (in another console) is playing normally in the next room? And in the same console i'm able to play with my own profile... So, it might be my console? Do it needs any specific configuration or something?

Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 2 (760 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to Ea servers. Xbox 360. PvZ: Garden Warfare

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hi @mystic1312,

The one solution I can think of right now is that your "Network Type" isn't set right.

What that means, is that there are actually 3 settings your console is connected to the internet.

1. Strict: Allows almost no connection trough (when gaming)
  2. Moderate: Allows most of the connections trough.
  3. Open: Allows all of the incoming connections.

To solve this, you should Google: Portforwarding for Xbox 360. There will be plenty of guides and sites, telling you how to do this for your console.

It is a difficult solution, I know that... I hope this will work, otherwise, try to google around some more, maybe that will help as well to solve your problem.

Kind Regards,

Max

Community Helper since 2013

Please don't forget to "Grant XP" if you're satisfied with the support I assisted you with. Did I help you with solving a problem or answering a question? - Accept my Answer as the Solution!

Message 2 of 2 (492 Views)