Re: Unable to Connect to EA Servers for PvZ GW (I'm going crazy)

by Tyconmom

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Please EA team, give us a summary response with options to solve this problem. You owe your customers that. 

Message 21 of 55 (13,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Aaaaargh. This is so annoying, I have the same issue, I want my money back. gggggg

Message 22 of 55 (13,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issues with my grandsons xbox 360 have tried most of all the things listed

Message 23 of 55 (13,011 Views)

★ Novice

Ugh its doing this for me right now, Its done this since last year Frown I just want to play the game I paid for, and I don't want to uninstall then reinstall the game as I've almost completed the characters... ;-;

Message 24 of 55 (12,973 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys,

Depending whether you're on PC or console, make sure to do the following:

1. Follow the instructions to open TCP or UDP ports for connection issues article and use the corresponding platform ports below.

PLATFORM (PC )

UDP 3659, 49152-65535

2. Link your EA account with your PSN ID or Gamertag.

Message 25 of 55 (12,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had same issue, unable to connect to EA servers. Turned out to be the date and time on my console was set in manual to the Wrong Date and Time. Changed the clock to automatic internet settings and voila it connected. This is because the the date and time doesn't fall into the time frame of the servers security certificate and will not let you connect (its a website security thing).

Message 26 of 55 (66,306 Views)

★★ Novice
I just bought a PS4 today and bought PvZ:Garden Warfare with it. I cannot connect to EA servers?

And after reading this thread that is ages old?

EA, step your * up. You shut down amazing projects like Dawngate but you allow this to continue?

I don't even know what's wrong or how to fix it. I kinda a just want my $20 back I paid for the game.
Message 27 of 55 (12,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you get an answer yet?

Message 28 of 55 (12,236 Views)

★★ Novice
Nothing that works.
Message 29 of 55 (12,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA, I need very specific instructions on how to link my PS4 Plus account with my EA account. I already have an XBOX One account attached but I cannot see how to ADD my PS4 account.

This is *. Specifically because you require an internet connection for the game to work at all. There is no local mode. So, yes you make all of your customers dependent on your servers and then have stupid glitches like this that literally block a customer from doing anything. It pisses people off and makes them not want to rely on you for anything.

In the game there is no sign up or connect. It literally tries automatically and I CANNOT edit the settings it is using.

It's a terrible * design.

Message 30 of 55 (12,217 Views)