Plants vs zombie garden warfare update problem

by Kirsty-May912

Original Post

Re: Plants vs zombie garden warfare update problem

★ Novice
Well, after spending 75-80 minutes waiting for the update to finally download my son is FINALLY playing the game. Hopefully, he has no issues. We did have to turn it off after the download as it wasn't working at first. But we restarted it and so far so good. Good luck to you others on getting it to work!
Message 41 of 44 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem...3 days later
Message 42 of 44 (812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you have a memory card. Small hard drive or no hard drive?

You are downloading the update but dont have enough space to store the file. 

One of my viewers on twitch had this issue. It lead me here after reading the issues and comments.

I've come to the conclusion that is the issue. My viewer made space on his hard drive and is able to download and play properly. Hopefully this works for everyone else.

Message 43 of 44 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

My son just bought this game with birthday money and I have had to buy xbox live gold subscription.  It doesn't work.  We get the message about an add-on we can download.  We have tried to download it.  It didn't download.  We can't even get to anything that says 'start' for him to even attempt a game.  Very poor and disappointing.  We have turned the xbox off and on.  We will try again.  If we can't get it working, we may end up taking this back to the store and I will try to get my xbox live subscription reimbursed.  Very poor show!  

Message 44 of 44 (383 Views)