Re: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare!

by natertaterdawg1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare, can you play solo do you have to play with someone else?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi i was just wondering, with Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare, can you play solo do you have to play with someone else?

Message 1 of 22 (33,337 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

You can technically play by yourself in Co-op mode, however the game is meant to be played with others.  Xbox One also offers Splitscreen mode where you can play with someone else at home.  There is no campagn mode as the other user said.

View in thread

Message 3 of 22 (37,035 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Garden Warfare is Co-op and Multiplayer-only, and won't have a solo campaign, if that's what you're asking.

You can find a little more info here:http://www.pvzgardenwarfare.com/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 22 (33,124 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You can technically play by yourself in Co-op mode, however the game is meant to be played with others.  Xbox One also offers Splitscreen mode where you can play with someone else at home.  There is no campagn mode as the other user said.

Message 3 of 22 (37,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This question has been closed for this answer

Message 4 of 22 (33,054 Views)

Community Manager

You can find an introduction of all the different game modes here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/game-modes-in-pvz-garden-warfare/

Message 5 of 22 (32,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am hoping EA will realize that campaign mode, or at least split screen mode capabilities for the 360 version of this game is necessary. I have kids (one of which is the recipient of this game for his birthday) that I don't let play online regularly. You shouldn't be required to pay  for the game and for gold monthly membership for the right to play a game. 

Let's hope they make some changes!

Message 6 of 22 (32,914 Views)

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare! PC pre-order

★ Novice

Spoiler
:womanmad:

NOT HAPPY!!!!

I preordered the PC version of this game, hoping that I can play it when it came out in the SPRING!  The XBox and PS games are out, but where is the PC version????

Someone said it won't be out until JUNE!!!  Since when is JUNE in the SPRING?!?!?  Get it together Origin...release the pC version when you release the console version!!!  

WHAT'S THE HOLD UP?????

Message 7 of 22 (32,846 Views)

Re: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare! PC pre-order

Community Manager

Hi jvt, I understand your frustration. I'm quite looking forward to the PC version myself.

However, please note that as of now the release date is still unannounced.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 22 (32,841 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Does this co-op mode require Xbox Live Gold on Xbox one?
Message 9 of 22 (32,520 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Agreed! I was very disappointed with EA's work, too.
Message 10 of 22 (32,518 Views)