My player won't move in the multiplayer game.

by beckhams4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My player won't move in the multiplayer game.

★★ Novice

I can enter multiplayer game and my player won't move forward, backward or any other way.  It will shoot, jump, turn, do everything but move.  As a result I cannot play and I get killed.  I have deleted the game from the hard drive and reinstalled it twice.  No change.  I have returned the game and gotten a new one and the same issue occurs.  What is going wrong?  Any help appreciated!

Message 1 of 22 (14,120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My player won't move in the multiplayer game.

★★ Novice
We gave up and returned the game yesterday, we tried everything and were just bummed that nothing was working! Boo!

View in thread

Message 17 of 22 (14,591 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

I dont know, but have you checked if your device works correctly? Maybe a thumb stick thing is broken?

Message 2 of 22 (14,101 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Is this happening in all game modes?  Did you try Garden Ops?

Which console are you on?

Message 3 of 22 (14,097 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Is your controller wireless? Perhaps you need a change of batteries.

Or if this doesn't happen on other controllers, a change of controller?

Message 4 of 22 (14,095 Views)

★★ Novice
I should have specified that it's an Xbox 360. Controller is fine. Works perfectly fine on the garden ops only have issues in multiplayer. Other games we have work perfect just not multiplayer on PvsZ. Thanks!
Message 5 of 22 (14,091 Views)

★★ Novice

Device works fine and correctly for all our other games just PvsZ and only in the multiplayer.  We have two types of controllers and both work fine on other games and on this game in garden ops just not in multiplayer.  It's weird I don't know why it wont work??

Message 6 of 22 (14,088 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Reboot?  Try the other controller?

Im a little baffled.  It for sure works fine in Co-Op, then you go into vanquish and cannot move at all?

Message 7 of 22 (14,086 Views)

★★ Novice
Correct. We have rebooted and once we enter multiplayer and the game selects a server and starts the multiplayer game I cannot move it just runs in place. Can shoot, jump, turn, look up and down but won't advance forward OE backwards just runs in place. Can move freely in garden ops with out a problem. We are baffeled as well.
Message 8 of 22 (14,079 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Doesnt matter what character, what side you are on or what map?  Ive never heard of this before now

Message 9 of 22 (14,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Nope!  Tried all the characters and all the maps in multiplayer.  I deleted the game files once again and tried it again.  Still doesn't move.  It looks like it's hit an invisible wall and can't move just runs in place.  Frustrating.  Of course I cannot return it only exchange it for the same game which we have already done.  It cant be the xbox 360 becuase we can play COD  Ghost without issues so whats the deal!!

Message 10 of 22 (14,068 Views)