Missing Spectacular Pack from PvZ Garden Warfare

by tristkiss

Original Post

Re: Missing Spectacular Pack from PvZ Garden Warfare

★★ Novice

Thank you so much!!!  Answered it perfectly!

Message 21 of 29 (2,216 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ed, Only my Cactus and Foot Soldier are lvl 10+. But i'm not getting pieces for the rest of the characters.

Message 22 of 29 (2,047 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

If the Spectacular Pack is no longer in the sticker shop and you are not getting character pieces when you purchase Supremium packs,then you have all that is available in packs.

Each character has one variant that is only unlocked through progression, and in order to complete that variant, you must level that character to level 10.

Message 23 of 29 (2,026 Views)

Re: Disgustingly poor pack quality. I feel sick...

★ Apprentice
Disgustingly poor pack quality? More like disgusting money making scams from EA
They are deserved of being voted worst company 2 years in a row.i agree we should keep this topic up to date.ea probably won't do anything as usual....they are too busy counting the cash they make from ripping people off.
Message 24 of 29 (1,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem  with mine and what you explain is exactly  how mine is as well ugh

Message 25 of 29 (1,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still havin this issue and I've undated I and still have no character  sticker within any package  the said it had some ... this is a bug as Hass no been fixed.

Message 26 of 29 (1,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the 40,000 pack but my other sticker packs don't provide me with charictor peices anymore.
Message 27 of 29 (1,834 Views)

★ Novice

this is happening to me too its so annoying and plus i cant even get any more character peices

Message 28 of 29 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hate this problem because I have been grinding for coins to purchase packs and all I get is trash items and character stickers and No seen of 40 thousand pack that I wish to buy, it makes me not want to play the game anymore.

Message 29 of 29 (566 Views)