Losing connection constantly

by whiterhinoca

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Losing connection constantly

★★★ Newbie
I keep getting dropped from the server. Getting very frustrating after getting a bunch of coins then it drop, I keep losing what I have earned! I have not had any problems with any other games. Running on Fios 75/75
Message 1 of 19 (8,727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Losing connection constantly

★★★★ Guide

Are you part of this group in the sticky?  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-Vs-Zombies-Garden-Warfare/IMPORTANT-Some-EA-online-services-unavaila...

That might be part of the issue.  Is it all game modes or some game modes?  If you drop in Garden Ops each wave is saved so you shouldnt lose out on too much

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (9,164 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Are you part of this group in the sticky?  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-Vs-Zombies-Garden-Warfare/IMPORTANT-Some-EA-online-services-unavaila...

That might be part of the issue.  Is it all game modes or some game modes?  If you drop in Garden Ops each wave is saved so you shouldnt lose out on too much

Message 2 of 19 (9,165 Views)

★ Novice

I am always losing my connections. Is their any help available

Message 3 of 19 (8,650 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Magic, you might want to start a new thread with what exactly your issue is:

- What console are you on?

- What game modes is it happening in

- Where is it happening, or what is happening when you lose connection?

If you are losing connection in Garden Ops, it might be a bad host.

Other things to try:

Hard reset

Power cycle (Xbox One)

Message 4 of 19 (8,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i keep getting kicked out of FUT as soon as i finish a game on FUT i get kicked out it says i lost connection but when it sends me to the Fifa 14 main menu everything is fine i had this like 5 times today and its so annoying anyone know what the hell is going on
Message 5 of 19 (8,571 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@SPOTTHEBULLET wrote:
i keep getting kicked out of FUT as soon as i finish a game on FUT i get kicked out it says i lost connection but when it sends me to the Fifa 14 main menu everything is fine i had this like 5 times today and its so annoying anyone know what the hell is going on

Welcome to the Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare forums!

I know nothing about Fifa, but does this help?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/FIFA-14-players-experiencing-intermittent-connectivity/m-p/2708704#...

Message 6 of 19 (8,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought this yesterday as a download on Xbox one I constantly lose my connection to lobbies or in the middle of matches. This has happened at least 10 times today it is really making me mad since I know my connection is good. I have comcast and my internet speed is over 50mbps. I have no problems with any other games either.
Message 7 of 19 (8,463 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Hogimojo wrote:
I bought this yesterday as a download on Xbox one I constantly lose my connection to lobbies or in the middle of matches. This has happened at least 10 times today it is really making me mad since I know my connection is good. I have comcast and my internet speed is over 50mbps. I have no problems with any other games either.

Same here, though I can assure you that this isn't a common thing. I've just been having issues recently.

Message 8 of 19 (8,451 Views)

★★★★ Guide

There were some server issues accross certain EA titles the other day.  Has this been resolved now, or are you still experiencing the issue?

Message 9 of 19 (8,432 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been experiencing this issue today a lot, it took a number of attempts to get into a lobby and start a game and the two occasions I managed I got kicked out for lost connection. 

Message 10 of 19 (8,404 Views)