Re: Losing connection constantly

by Dragsour95

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro

What game mode are you trying? Garden Ops is host based, so if they have a bad connection or they leave you'll be kicked out.

Message 11 of 19 (1,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i can i solve promble of losing connection

Message 12 of 19 (1,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when ever i plat poker i lose connection this is getting very annoying, what's going on with these games help.

Message 13 of 19 (1,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have been losing connection for weeks, it's not my provider it's pogo why can you fix this? getting really tired of this.......

Message 14 of 19 (1,545 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hunnymaxie wrote:

i have been losing connection for weeks, it's not my provider it's pogo why can you fix this? getting really tired of this.......

If you're playing Garden Ops, then chances are that you lost connection to the host. If the player who is hosting the game quits or has a horrible internet connection, then you're going to lose connection to the game... and thus disconnect. Best thing to do is start your own match.

Message 15 of 19 (1,538 Views)

★★★ Novice

I keep loseing connection to the EA servers as im playing Gardens&Graveyards and this keeps happening ever like 3 mins and way i can fix this ?

Message 16 of 19 (1,441 Views)

★ Novice

I can't finish a game of canasta, and lose all progress, its bad enough to get 500 red threes, and to lose them constantly because of losing connection to the server is very frustrating, I am on the verge of cancelling pogo if problem can't be fixed.

Message 17 of 19 (1,302 Views)

★ Novice
so even in solo ops wow hmm nope make no sense on losing. connection on solo ops with out even getting to the map but the loading screen then kicking me out sometimes even on the backyard the backyard I lose connection what!! this is dumb the game has major ea server bugs
Message 18 of 19 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try to install the game , mine works now.

Message 19 of 19 (822 Views)