Legends of the Lawn issues

by ZNZ39176

Original Post

Legends of the Lawn issues

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA customer experience,

We downloaded Legends of the Lawn from the Xbox marketplace and the game still prompts me to download the update it then starts the download and jumps from 1 to 98 than 100 saying download complete.

I then retry entering multiplayer at which point it prompts me to download the update again.

I have followed your instructions below: clearing the cache and removing the game title tag and restarted the console. It still gives me the update available and we go around in circles again following the same process.

I have seen online that there have been quite a few other customers who have experienced the same problem and these date back to 2014.  I have also attached your email sent on 8th July and also a series of screen shots illustrating the process that we follow with the Legends of the Lawn download without any joy.

Before the Legends of the Lawn update, we could use Plants v Zombies without any issues.  My kids are very disappointed.  I would appreciate a full refund if I cannot get any resolution.

On 8/07/2016, at 3:46 PM, EA Customer Experience <[edit: email address removed]> wrote:

HELP CENTER

Dear EA Customer,

Hello there! Please follow the steps below. Thank you!

*Clear Xbox 360 Cache

1. From the dashboard, press the Xbox Guide button.
2. Navigate to the Settings tab.
3. Select System Settings.
4. Select Storage.
5. Highlight the Hard Drive and press Y.
6. Select Clear System Cache.
7. Confirm, allow the operation to complete, then restart the console.

*Reset the System Date on Xbox 360

1. Disconnect the Xbox 360 from the internet. If you're using a wired connection, you may temporarily disconnect your Xbox, or they can turn off your modem or router.
2. From the dashboard, press the Xbox Guide button.
3. Navigate to the Settings tab.
4. Select System Settings.
5. Select Console Settings.
6. Select Clock.
7. Select Date and Time.
8. Set the system date to November 15, 2005.
9. Reconnect the console to the modem/router if necessary.
10. Restart the console; it should automatically reconnect to LIVE, resyncing the date and time.

*Delete and re-download Gamertag

1. Go to settings and select System.
2. Select Storage.
3. If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, instead select All Devices.
4. Select Profiles.
5. Select the profile that you want to delete.
6. Select Delete.
7. Delete Profile Only
8. Go back to the dashboard then download a new profile using the email address and password for your Xbox account.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you need further assistance with this or any other issue with your EA games, please don't hesitate to contact us back.    

Regards,
George Alexander G.
EA Customer Experience

[ ref:_500E000000bcQpVIAU:ref ]

Message 1 of 1 (286 Views)