Game stuck on loading right after turning on

by Rathmasterx

Original Post

Game stuck on loading right after turning on

★ Novice

Everytime I turn it on after getting the 10 hour free trial, it loads the stat up video then gets past the connecting to ea servers. Then just sits there loading with the sunflower icon moving in the bottom right. 

Cant even get to any menu.

Message 1 of 12 (1,446 Views)

Re: Game stuck on loading right after turning on

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Spent quite awhile installing the game on my XBox One. Failed twice, but I got it. Looked great, but now I just get the sunflower and some tré chic music. I have yet to play. This is the only game I've had issues with, ever. 

Message 2 of 12 (1,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Shame cos my son is dying to play it and I paid $69 for it!
Message 3 of 12 (1,093 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having this same issue! I have been sitting here for 2 hours. Did you ever get an answer as to what is going on?
Message 4 of 12 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Amy answer from EA?

Message 5 of 12 (980 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, I contacted EA about it and they said that my Console was broken, but I find this a little over the top considering its the only game that I am having problems with. 

Message 6 of 12 (947 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Wow. I just bought this game on Xbox Live and I have the same problem. Can someone at EA at least acknowledge there is an issue here please?! I have dozens of games and haven't had any other problems so it is NOT my console.

Does Xbox live have a return policy?

Chris
Message 7 of 12 (905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I just got lucky and figured out how to get the game started. While its hung up hold the Xbox X button for 10 seconds or until it powers off the controller and the game will start. At least it did for me. Then just power your controller back up.

Krit
Message 8 of 12 (898 Views)

★★ Novice
This also worked for me for some reason
Message 9 of 12 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure if that worked for me; there was about a 10-second delay between my turning off the controller and it starting. I got past it though...finally.

Message 10 of 12 (816 Views)