GW2 - Can't connect to EA servers

by Emory2131

Original Post

GW2 - Can't connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the game and have only played it 3 days and it is DISGUSTING how long and how unreliable It is to connect to the EA servers. I start the game, it says "Emory3121 is connecting to the EA servers" for several minutes before telling me it failed. I have played other online games on the xbox one and on my nintendo WII U so my internet speed is fine. If any one has any suggestions let me know because I have found a lot of other posts with the same problem from several months ago and none of them ever got a damn resolution, so I'm hoping by now there's some new information

Message 1 of 2 (1,136 Views)

Re: GW2 - Can't connect to EA servers

★★★★★ Newbie

Thats strange, i mean i always login with my facebook account otherwise i have the same problem with some games so what i suggest try login in with other website accounts if thats an option and try resetting your internet router see if that help, i also had once that it wasnt my internet but the speed from my computer just as example like it couldnt load fast enough or in some ways if payle have like an old computer it wont either and give more problems since now a days people need to be up to date.

I hope i helped you o and also try updating programs what need to be updated i mean idk how it works with xbox but with the computer you have advanced systemcare 9 it updates programs what your machine uses to run savely even drivers.

Message 2 of 2 (809 Views)