GW1 Bug Report - Super Vampire Wave wont unlock Achievement?

by riker210

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GW1 Bug Report - Super Vampire Wave wont unlock Achievement?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Just did my first super vampire wave after almost 2 years of playing....yes it took that long. And the achievement didnt pop after we finished the wave. I even got it on video. Is there a condition in the achievement for something I am missing?

Needless to say....I am in a state of something i cant describe lol is there anyway to fix it?

https://www.twitch.tv/thecoopcouple/v/102348009

Message 1 of 2 (267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GW1 Bug Report - Super Vampire Wave wont unlock Achievement?

★ Apprentice

so I managed to trigger it to pop. (unless someone on dev side did something but doubtful)

1. I hard rebooted my xbox one

2. My storage was at 99.8 with 3 queued downloads. 

3. I cleared a game our and stopped all downloads

4. I reopened the game again and it popped as soon as It hit the main menu. 

I am not sure if maybe the servers EA servers were buggy that day and werent tracking/unlocking things correctly. 

I am also not sure if maybe due to my xbox running on fumes in terms of space the tracking of progress was halted and needed to wait for space (seems weird if this is case and probably not likely)

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (259 Views)

All Replies

Re: GW1 Bug Report - Super Vampire Wave wont unlock Achievement?

★ Apprentice

so I managed to trigger it to pop. (unless someone on dev side did something but doubtful)

1. I hard rebooted my xbox one

2. My storage was at 99.8 with 3 queued downloads. 

3. I cleared a game our and stopped all downloads

4. I reopened the game again and it popped as soon as It hit the main menu. 

I am not sure if maybe the servers EA servers were buggy that day and werent tracking/unlocking things correctly. 

I am also not sure if maybe due to my xbox running on fumes in terms of space the tracking of progress was halted and needed to wait for space (seems weird if this is case and probably not likely)

Message 2 of 2 (260 Views)