Complicated Problem!! I need help from someone!

by kjennings92

Original Post

Complicated Problem!! I need help from someone!

★★★★★ Novice

Well, I have a rather complicated issue that the EA support techs haven't been able to help me out with. I play this game on my Windows PC daily. (I don't use any controllers because I don't own an Xbox or Playstation, etc.) Here are the problems I'm currently having: I can't seem to open Origin -at all- during the game for some weird reason, I can't seem to even open my friends list when I'm out of the game in Origin, in the game I can't even view my character customizations for some weird reason or change them while in the game. Big pain in the butt if you ask me since I haven't been able to figure it all out! >Frown I know for a fact that this isn't infection-related. I think it either has something to do with the game or the version of Origin that I have. (Which is the Beta version.) 

If anyone knows how to fix these issues completely & for good, I would be forever grateful! ^_^ Just drop me a line if you're willing to help me out! PLEASE! Thanks & hope to hear from someone. Kyle AKA kjennings92

Message 1 of 1 (246 Views)