Re: Can't get permssion to play pzv Garden Warfare on xbox360

by Vampswulf2

Original Post

Can't get permssion to play pzv Garden Warfare on xbox360

★★ Newbie

I recently bought xbox360 and Garden Warfare for my son. But I can't get game to play. It keeps saying my profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality. I have set-up profile and verified the Microsoft account via message sent to my e-mail. When I go back to xbox still have the same problem. I don't want my son to play on-line, I just want to be able to play the game I have bought for my son without having to pay additional annual subscription. If this is not possible how do I get my money back. This is a bloody scam if you can't use a product you have bought in good faith, only to find you have to pay more than the price of the game again every year if you wish to us it!!!!????

Message 1 of 2 (468 Views)

Re: Can't get permssion to play pzv Garden Warfare on xbox360

★★ Novice

not sure if theres a single player part to this game if so then you should be able to play tha part as that message pops up if you try to play multiplayer while not having an xbox live gold membership. if you do have one then id suggest contacting microsoft customer support if you havent allready

Message 2 of 2 (374 Views)