Re: Can't get past connect to Xbox live message

by hwolverine1

Original Post

Can't get past connect to Xbox live message

★★★ Newbie

The game says you must connect to Xbox live, I click accept, and it just puts the same message back up. I've checked my Xbox live connection, I've turned game system on and off, I even created a new profile. This is a new game to me, but it is a previously owned copy purchased from GameStop. 

Message 1 of 3 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@rdrjoce wrote:

The game says you must connect to Xbox live, I click accept, and it just puts the same message back up. I've checked my Xbox live connection, I've turned game system on and off, I even created a new profile. This is a new game to me, but it is a previously owned copy purchased from GameStop. 

It seems that your game has some type of cache issue. Try logging in and out from Xbox Live. If that doesn't work, take it back to your local GameStop. Seeing that it is pre-owned, the previous user may have corrupted some data trying to buy or download DLC or other content

Message 2 of 3 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue, it will not connect to xbox live.  Currently subscribing to gold, brand new game, will not connect.  It will download the update but after that nothing.   Everything you click on says connect to xbox live.  No matter how many reboots or different ways you try to connect it will not connect.  Bought the game again at another store and still having the same issues.  so now that is two disks that will not work.....

Message 3 of 3 (377 Views)