Can't connect to pvz garden warfare

by DaBipolarBadger

Original Post

Can't connect to pvz garden warfare

★★ Novice
Ok so we have 2 Xbox 360 consoles. My fiances and mine. We both play this game. They are both online downloads. EA support fixes one console so it can connect to the server and play the game. But since that happened the other Xbox (my xbox) won't connect to the server now. I've been told it's because we have 2 consoles connecting at the same time. Well that's not true because I have tried to do it separately. I've reset my router umpteen times now. I have even tried to get support to call me and they hung up on me 2x. I don't understand why a week ago my Xbox was connecting just fine and now since they fixed the other console mine won't connect. I'm rather fed up with EA's server issues and techs that I can't even understand over the phone. One even told me I have her the wrong information. The other tech said he was going to put me on hold and then hung up on me. I think now at this point I'm going to start asking for my money back because it seems that EA can't get their * together and fix these issues
Message 1 of 1 (311 Views)