Can't connect to ea servers on PvZ GW on ps4

by JamesDemon

Original Post

Can't connect to ea servers on PvZ GW on ps4

★★ Novice
I need help please, i can't play the game because i can't connect to ea servers, it just keep trying to connect. I tried deleting the game and downloading it again and renewing licenses but i still can't play the game. Please ea fix this, i preordered my digital copy and i can't even enjoy it. So sad!
Message 1 of 14 (10,937 Views)

Re: Can't connect to ea servers on PvZ GW on ps4

★★ Novice
Maybe an update to fix this problem? Please!
Message 2 of 14 (10,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem on XBox One

Message 3 of 14 (10,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't connect on ps4 either. Says I need to be signed into psn network which I am. Played fine last night.
Message 4 of 14 (10,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem and it is a tad bit annoying. No mention of maintenance, no news, no server status posted anywhere. And another thing totally unrelated, love the game but I think the game is trolling me. I have two stickers missing from about every type of plant and can never get a full character. I have about 3 nlocked total lmao.
Message 5 of 14 (10,671 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I got this game on Friday and so far all I've managed to do is open some sticker packs. Everytime it "finds" a server it than says cannot connect. Tried BF4 and that works fine. EA sort it out or I'll send it back for a refund (sorry amazon).....PS4 btw.
Message 6 of 14 (10,581 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, what happened to the "offline co-op" mode you advertised the game having??

Message 7 of 14 (10,576 Views)

★★ Novice
Still not working! And it seems EA doesn't care about us! I cannot connect to the server!
Message 8 of 14 (10,513 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Reinstalled the game and also restored license. Seemed to work as I was able to play a few games (1 server) last night.
Message 9 of 14 (10,454 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was just playing the ps4 wen in the top left corner a small box appeared, saying you have 15 minutes until the game will close because we can't verify your license? I continued to play then again it pops up now 5 mins remain after 5mins the game closed and now the game icon on my menu has a lock next to it and when I click to start application it reads "cannot start the application, cannot connect to the server to verify the license" it's a digi copy I pre ordered and paid for though ps store. I guess I can try re install, I dunno? I've also been getting the same **bleep** connecting to coop games it either kicks me bk to the menu or it looks like I'm in but the loading screen says found a great server or whatever I see the other players in the lobby, then it kicks me back to menu, if anyone has a fix please post.thx..
Message 10 of 14 (10,429 Views)