Can't access sticker shop

by federalash9

Original Post

Re: Can't access sticker shop

EA Staff

Hello all, we are looking into this issue and would like to ask you to check if you are able to access the Sticker Shop between rounds when you are playing a multiplayer game (not garden ops)?

Thanks!

PS! Marking this post as a solution for now just to highlight.

Message 21 of 31 (1,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are a legend, thanks for the help jyoung79 !!!!

Better than the repetitive EA mods that dont wont to acknoledge their bug and mark everything solved and to keep checking the shop between rounds.....lame support.

Message 22 of 31 (702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem for 2 days and this fixed the sticker shop access.  Turned off, uplugged, then only restarted one controller to access game on XBOX360.  One user logged in and first position if there are multiple EA accounts on the console. Worked fine when only one EA account on console.

Message 23 of 31 (667 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Is this only a 360 problem or are people also having the issue on Xbox one?  

Message 24 of 31 (665 Views)

★★ Novice

i cannot access it at all regardless of being in any mode or even at the main menu

Message 25 of 31 (662 Views)

★★ Novice

im already rank 18 and upto now i have not been able to use it because it is always saying the sticker shop is closed

Message 26 of 31 (660 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

To repeate Picklebird's question: Is this only a 360 problem or are people also having the issue on Xbox one?  

Saying "I have this problem too" does not help as you're not providing any more information nor answering the questions that have been asked.

Message 27 of 31 (658 Views)

★★ Novice

still not working

Message 28 of 31 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I can't get in the sticker shop at all
Message 29 of 31 (645 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@huntlavadog 

Another player has posted a workaround which may help you:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-Vs-Zombies-Garden-Warfare/Can-t-access-sticker-shop/m-p/2439113#M671

Let us know how you get on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 30 of 31 (621 Views)