Can't access sticker shop

by federalash9

Original Post

Re: Can't access sticker shop

★★★★ Guide

Ok.  Even after rebooting?  Forgive me for asking so many times.

Message 11 of 31 (1,301 Views)

★★ Novice
Tried everything except take the game back
Message 12 of 31 (1,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We have been having issues as well. If any answers come up I'm interested.

Message 13 of 31 (1,267 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just so I can understand - is the issue comming and going?  Or is it like you can NEVER get into sticker shop?

Also if you are able to check your NAT settings?

Message 14 of 31 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can't access it at all. Though, only with this profile. My husbands profile hasn't had an issue.

Message 15 of 31 (1,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here I haven't been able to access it in 2 days I'm so sad
Message 16 of 31 (1,235 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just to clarify to minimize the its your connection responses. Internet connection is fine, if considering the following list as acceptable as testing a valid connection.

1. Can access any website via PC.
  2. Can connect to xbox live vix xbox 360
  3. Can connect to netflix and stream video via xbox 360
  4. Can connect to EA server vix garden warfare via xbox 360 (although sometimes it takes about 10 seconds.)
  5. Can find a multiplayer match (usually sometimes it just hangs and you can't cancel it because it will cause the game to hang, you just have to restart the game, but thats another bug.)

What can't be done, at least reliably (if you consider about a 5% service rate reliable.)

1. Access the sticker shop. (This does not mean 5 seconds before a match starts in between matches this is at all. Unless you feel like restarting the game over and over again untill eventally it may or maynot connect.)
  2. Plant plants in Garden Ops mode.
  3. Have EA release an online play required game have enough servers to begin to support even the worst estimates of sales.

But seriously on the above first two points I'm willing to wager that they both use the same under supported server to keep track of user's data so when starting a match and it doesn't get a timely response, the game drive on pretending it actually made a connection. That way player's can't complain that they can't play the game they purchased, *cough* simcity. 

Message 17 of 31 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Novice

Some forum users have been posting that they were told by support that everything is working normally and the sticker shop isn't suppoed to be open. This isn't correct or at least there is a work around. This should work for anyoneone having trouble connecting to the sticker shop but can play games just fine. follow the following steps.

1. Turn off the xbox.
  2. Disconect any wired controllers
  3. Turn on the xbox and connect any one controller, wired or wireless ONLY this is important.
  4. Sign into xbox live.
  5. load plants vs zombies
  6. load sticker shop and curse EA for a bug like this.

The simple explination is that for some reason if multiple controllers or users are signed in, or if your not player 1 the stickershop will not work. This should work untill it is promptly "no fixed as nothing is broken" in a few months.

Message 18 of 31 (1,105 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Stickershop shouldnt be down at all.  Thanks for all the info.  

Message 19 of 31 (1,101 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Has this issue been fixed? I also have the same problem, no problem with internet or connection. Sticker shop was working fine until 36 hours ago, it just says "come back later". Called EA customer service they said it should come back 12 noon central but nothing happened. Visited this forum and found the answer....

TO ALL WHO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, JUST FOLLOW JYOUNG79's POST. Make sure there is ONLY ONE controller on...
Message 20 of 31 (1,068 Views)