Buying gw1 for more consoles will affect gw2 data transferring?

by IceGhostx3

Original Post

Buying gw1 for more consoles will affect gw2 data transferring?

★ Novice

So, I'm thinking about buying Garden Warfare 1 for my ps4 just for fun. I have it on My xbox 360 (Rank 97) and I'm worried, that when I buy Garden Warfare 2 on my Ps4, it will transfer my ps4 data (in wich i will probably have got to like rank 20 or something) to the GW2, and not the Xbox 360 data in which i have unlocked all characters and rank 97. I have both Xbox and ps4 connected to the same Origin account.

so yeah, i would want to buy gw1 for my ps4, but without the data from that tranferring to my gw2", instead the xbox 360 data.

Although, if there is a way to just transfer GW1 data between consoles, that are linked together to the same origin, that would be cool.

Message 1 of 4 (321 Views)

Re: Buying gw1 for more consoles will affect gw2 data transferring?

★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, I have similar doubt. I have PVZ GW 1 in 3 places: PC (lvl 313), Xbox 360 (lvl 105) and Xbox One (lvl 20). I think We can only transfer things this way: Ps4 To Ps4, Xbox One To Xbox One and PC To PC. At least is what people said To me. I wish I could choose from what platform I want To pick my characters and rewards. Because I want the Unicorn Chomper but it'll be only avaiable for me at PC GW2, But I want To buy GW 2 only for Xbox One Frown
Message 2 of 4 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
I did search for people asking about that in the comments at PvZ's Facebook and found this answer.

It seems We will be able to transfer across platforms if the accounts are linked to origin. I also saw them saying that you can transfer from Xbox 360 To Xbox One and from Ps3 to Ps4 Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (297 Views)

★ Novice

Just found out that the garden warfare 1 from all of the platforms will combine, so you wont miss anything you have unlocked on any GW1.

Message 4 of 4 (287 Views)