Does anybody else game do not work when you try to log in and do it work

Message 1 of 6 (517 Views)

Re: Anybody else having problems with logging in

★★★ Newbie

how do you fix it

Message 2 of 6 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If you're on the east coast, US, the servers are down. Its a matter of EA fixing the problem
Message 3 of 6 (474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm from Des Moines and it says the servers are down. The servers have been down since mid-day yesterday for me.

Message 4 of 6 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I a from the UK, South of England, nr Portsmouth/Southampton FYI.

I have since yesterday had problems looking into EA servers. When I start the game it says logging not EA servers, this seems to work perfectly. When I try to start a Gardens and Graveyards session as usual it looks for a "really great game session" code for someone just rage quit so you can do the last 30 sec defeat... Anyho, it does not say it found a really great game, it waits circa 30 seconds and then has the cheek to tell me that I have problems and to check if I am connected to the internets. ( I have 99 problems but the Internet connection is not 1) this is too long, I know they are getting really close to GW2 and novas are fixing or sorting that game, I will cancel my preorder for that game if it's going to be like this when that realises. Heck I know X360 is slowly winding down but they still sell new units, they still ship a lot of games for it too and Imhave an early elite still no read ring ffs XBONE only just got partial 360 backwards compatibility. Why would I even bother to upgrade now when the new Xbox comes in a couple few years and same thing happens to peeps who don't immediately get the latest sole? Heck I might just cross to the light side and go all n n a PS4 their ffin ugly but so is my wife, you learn to live with looks but never live with crop service, disconnects nor EA taking weeks to plug in just one fkeing cat.6 

Message 5 of 6 (459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got exactly the same problem. Had it for the last 3 days. Just can't get on any of the pvz multiplayer game. Really frustrating. I managed to get in once in and then promptly got kicked off! What's going on?

Message 6 of 6 (436 Views)