Account Hacked | Cant contact support | Origin Support BROKEN!

by Ace_Nelson

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Hacked | Cant contact support | Origin Support BROKEN!

★★★ Newbie

I can't even begin to explain why I am so pissed off. Origin and EA have AWFUL support and you cant even call them! everything they do is through their internet and it doesn't work.

Here is my issue:

Some asshat has hacked my account. Somehow CHANGED my security question and now I can't access my account. So now we have having an e-mail battle changing the account back and forth between mine and his e-mail address. I can change my password and get into my account. But he can just do the same exact thing. I can't block out his e-mail or set up more security because he changed my security question and I don't have any deeper access to my account besides changing my password.

Every time I try it submit a ticket thought the online website, I get STUCK at the last screen. It will just say in big BOLD letters "How do you want to contact us?" AND THATS IT! IT NEVER SUBMITTS! This is COMPLETE bull * and I am MORE than pissed.

Once I get my account back I AM NEVER buying another EA or ORIGIN game. This is pitiful and a disgrace to EA and Origin.

PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 5 (558 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Hacked | Cant contact support | Origin Support BROKEN!

Community Manager (retired)

@Ace_Nelson - happy to hear everything was resolved Standard smile

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (554 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Ace_Nelson

Sorry to hear you're having some issues trying to get through to our support team.

Usually that blank screen is caused by something blocking the page like Adblock or similar. Could you also try clearing cache/cookies of the browser you're using and if it still doesn't work try a different browser.

Depending on your location there may be the option to call / receive a call or resolve the matter through a live chat. Once through to a game adviser they should be able to resolve this for you.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My issue has been fixed

Please close this thread

Message 3 of 5 (548 Views)

- Andy -

Message 4 of 5 (555 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem, i cant enter from another browser because it ask me for the autenticator app, (my phone fell off the stairs, complete broken and unusable) and i cant disable the second factor because it ask me for a security code which i dont have.

I CANT PLAY ANY BATTLEFIELD GAME, please help me.

Can you reset all security settings in order to set all again, and then make sure I dont loose those settings?

@EA_Andy wrote:

- Andy -

Message 5 of 5 (435 Views)