Why can't I connect to EA servers?

by hermit33

Original Post

Why can't I connect to EA servers?

★ Novice

I can't connect to EA servers to play battlefield 4, I rent a server.  The server I rented kicks me from the game every few minutes and I have to  wait in the que to get back in. I am lagging terrible and can't move in the game. I am playing on XBox One. I have also noticed that when I get kicked it looks like the server is full and I got kicked to allow someone else to play in my server.  I am very frustrated by the high number of cheaters in my server every day. I see them crouched down on the ground gliding silently along, I see them shooting at the ground and killing people in front of them, and I see them jumping in the air 25 feet and bouncing like a ferret on crack. I am unable to move like that in game play, and I am wondering why EA hasn't done anything to get rid of these parasites. I can't ban all of them because the ban limit is 100, so i have to unban people to ban more or ban them again. I am thinking they I should just stop playing online altogether. It seems that EA or Xbox Live is doing nothing about the cheating, I report them all but they are still playing.  A word to the cheaters out there, how does it make you feel that you won the game or got the most kills knowing that you cheated to achieve your goal?

Message 1 of 1 (617 Views)