Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

by appleboy09

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

★★★ Newbie

Hs

Juts purchased plants vx zombies garden warfare disc, when i put in the ps4 it say I need an origina account to access online features of this game. set up origin account online and it recognises that ther is already an account set up but when i put in password & click next nothing happens

please help, have a very frustrated family, this origin thing is causing alot of agro in the household at the moment

Message 1 of 5 (723 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

Community Manager (retired)

@appleboy09 if there is already an older EA account linked to your PSN profile and you don't have access anymore, I recommend to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for further assistance: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare

They can check your account and help you to get back into the game but will need some of your private information for their verification process.

Cheers
Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (686 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@appleboy09 if there is already an older EA account linked to your PSN profile and you don't have access anymore, I recommend to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for further assistance: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare

They can check your account and help you to get back into the game but will need some of your private information for their verification process.

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 5 (687 Views)

★ Novice

No, it wont find my EA account when i try to play the game. I try playing online and It says "EA account not found, Online features will be unavailable." Please fix this. i got the game a while ago. Frown

Message 3 of 5 (530 Views)

★★ Novice

hi

can you please help me about pvz coz it cant connect to ea servers.

Message 4 of 5 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My kids and me are having same issue... wtf I'm getting so pissed!!
Message 5 of 5 (448 Views)