Re: PVZ garden warefare "lost the connection to the game session"

by Ahmad-Farghly

Original Post

PVZ garden warefare "lost the connection to the game session"

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've a problem with the PVZ garden warfare, when I bought the game a couple of days ago, it worked like charm ... every single trial to play multiplayer games/garden ops connected smoothly without a problem, but now I can't even play a single game either in Garden ops or multiplayer, every single trial to connect failed and gives me "you have lost the connection to the game session" I don't even see the gaming screen, just loading and you have lost the connection to the game session... it seems like I've been kicked out permanently of the servers .... I bought the game last Wednesday and I really regret that.... this way, I will never buy anything from EA again ... such a waste of money and time ...  

Message 1 of 3 (716 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Update: I tried the UOTrace program yesterday while I couldn't enter any multiplayer mode or garden ops and I found this host name "if-ae-7.2.tcore2.fnm-frankfurt.as6453.net" always turns red and has a high percentage that reaches about 53%, I think this one is the problem ....

Today I tried the program and found all host names were green (they didn't include the one with the red) and I tried the game and it worked perfectly, I played all the day long without a problem, not even once disconnected from the game, and without even forwarding any ports and with a wireless connection ... 
it was a great day actually .... 

Message 2 of 3 (691 Views)

★ Novice

okay, today I used UOTrace program and the "if-ae-7.2.tcore2.fnm-frankfurt.as6453.net" host name shows up and the game is not playable, I cannot get into any multiplayer modes or the Garden Ops, I don't know really what to do with this frankfurt host name, how can I fix it?....

Message 3 of 3 (676 Views)