Re: Immediately losing connection to EA Servers

by yousangel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Immediately losing connection to EA Servers

★★★ Newbie
Can't connect to servers, getting "you have lost your connection" notice along with "Gameplay recording paused because you entered a blocked scene" in the upper right hand corner. Been on hold with EA for what seems like days...any help out there???
Message 1 of 14 (4,008 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

To all with this problem.

I was able to fix it

I had an old download of fifa 2016 that I Re Downloaded. I logged into to my sons sub account after I downloaded from my master account. Started the game. What is important is you need to exit the beginning game because it then goes to the actual demo part that requires you to login to the ea severs. It will notice your sub account email then will ask for you to apply the password. I did this and was able to connect to the EA servers.

Exited the game gave it a few hours to sync up then tried my sons account using plants versus zombies garden warfare. It worked.

Problem is there is no EA demo's available to download that I could find. I just lucked out because I downloaded that demo ages ago and gave it a try.

Just remember if you luck out and find an EA demo. You need to get prompted to sign in on the sub account or it wont sync up.

Hope this helps. 

Good luck

View in thread

Message 9 of 14 (4,379 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@jackopinmr Have you ever been able to play on this account? Can you play other EA games? If you don't have any other EA games can you try playing the FIFA 17 demo, then try again?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 14 (3,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just tried fifa 15 downloaded from os4 with no issues but get the same message as the original person about pvz gw playing fron a disc. I have turned everything off, unplugged it, made an ea account, made a playstation plus account and am about to throw it out the window... any other suggestions? Thanks!
Message 3 of 14 (3,858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought this game for my son and am having the same problem.  It starts and says "connection to server lost".  Is this an EA problem?  The other devices on my local network are working fine...even other games on the PS which use the network.

-leekei2010

Message 4 of 14 (3,830 Views)

★★ Novice

I can log in fine with my master account. But my sons sub account has the exact same error as the original poster. What do we do to get this to work?

Message 5 of 14 (3,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@cbgraham HI, if you create an Origin account and link this with the sub account that should help with this issue. Were you asked to enter an email address at any point when playing on the sub account? 

If you are, try creating an Origin account: https://connect.origin.com/create

Choose this email address when prompted on the sub account, hopefully things will then successfully link up. 

If you can't do this, please reach out to support, they can look into this further. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 14 (3,706 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi.

Thanks for responding. I will got to that link. To answer your question I don't get prompted for a email address. It just does what the original poster has happening. Exactly.

Message 7 of 14 (3,648 Views)

★★ Novice

So I called the support number and I was told to download a PS4 ea demo and use the sub account to connect and the ea sub account should sinc. Which I am willing to try but unless I am half stunted I cannot find any EA demo's to try in the playstation store !?!

Please advise.

Chuck

Message 8 of 14 (3,616 Views)

★★ Novice

To all with this problem.

I was able to fix it

I had an old download of fifa 2016 that I Re Downloaded. I logged into to my sons sub account after I downloaded from my master account. Started the game. What is important is you need to exit the beginning game because it then goes to the actual demo part that requires you to login to the ea severs. It will notice your sub account email then will ask for you to apply the password. I did this and was able to connect to the EA servers.

Exited the game gave it a few hours to sync up then tried my sons account using plants versus zombies garden warfare. It worked.

Problem is there is no EA demo's available to download that I could find. I just lucked out because I downloaded that demo ages ago and gave it a try.

Just remember if you luck out and find an EA demo. You need to get prompted to sign in on the sub account or it wont sync up.

Hope this helps. 

Good luck

Message 9 of 14 (4,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks a lot it worked for me Bro. 

Message 10 of 14 (3,243 Views)