Re: Gardens and Graveyards not working on PS4.

by SorchingDragon5

Original Post

★ Novice

I have this issue as well that just started a few days ago so somthing must be wrong i mean other people have also been talking about how its not working as well.

As for earning coins, Clasic gardens and graveyards still works just fine for me so it probably would work for you as well and pretty much should still work the same with the large ammounts of coins that can be earned in the other version of gardens and graveyards, the problem is nobody plays this mode because they can't use there unlockable characters so if you invited people to play that gamemode you would be able to get more coins faster

Message 11 of 64 (2,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
every time I load G&G It stay on a endless Blackscreen with the loading flower on the bottom right I'm Obviously not the only one getting this issue , Please fix this EA!
Message 12 of 64 (1,851 Views)

@Jeromien wrote:

Same issue. Any answer from EA???

I've been riding the staff as hard as I dare.  I get the sense that the game's age is putting it in the low priority class.

Message 13 of 64 (1,838 Views)

★★★ Novice
This isn't how you get people to upgrade...
Message 14 of 64 (1,834 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SorchingDragon5 thanks for the tip on classic g&g.  I just returned to GW1 a week ago and I'm really frustrated that I can't continue to progress.

Message 15 of 64 (1,826 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue, been going on for 4 days now.  Opened a case, but no resolution.  Sure would be nice for EA to comment on this.

Message 16 of 64 (1,815 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

I am really sorry for this issue with the game. Have you tried to solve it, by using some basic troubleshooting steps, like Power Cycling your console (you will need to turn it off and disconnect from the power source for a few minutes, before turning it on again) restarting your router or reinstalling the game? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 17 of 64 (1,805 Views)

★★★ Novice
Of course.
Message 18 of 64 (1,798 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Archi wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am really sorry for this issue with the game. Have you tried to solve it, by using some basic troubleshooting steps, like Power Cycling your console (you will need to turn it off and disconnect from the power source for a few minutes, before turning it on again) restarting your router or reinstalling the game? 

Cheers,

Archi

I've tried everything for the past 5 days now.  Nothing works.  I can actually hear other people talking while it's trying to connect.  They are having the same issue as well.

Message 19 of 64 (1,778 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah it's the exact same issue I'm having
Message 20 of 64 (1,775 Views)