Re: EA servers for Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare is constantly disconnecting.

by shadykittin

Original Post

Re: EA servers for Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare is constantly disconnecting.

★★★ Newbie
This is a joke. Ps4 is fine on every gane but this is erring back to main screen before I can finish missions.. is EA aware and actually bothered or is it a cade of we have your money now we are not interested. .. very pissed off about this. What happened to test playing your games before release..
Message 61 of 71 (2,599 Views)

★ Guide

I have been having the same problem day in and day out constantly. They need to hurry up and fix this. I start 1min in to a game and then the connection is lost. Not happy at all.

Message 62 of 71 (2,508 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue no matter if you use cable or Wireless !

Why do you continue to write this standard reply all the time ?

Message 63 of 71 (2,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also am experiencing this problem I hope they fix this bug tried logging out completely and that still docent work 

Message 64 of 71 (2,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IKR I HATE IT EVERY FREAKIN TIME I GO TO DO A LEAF MISSION OR BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE ZOMBIE SIDE bam you have lsot connection AND I HAVE THE NEWEST AND FASTEST HP 520 DRAGON FIRE LAPTOP AND I CRASH EVERY SECOND PLEASE FIX THIS

Message 65 of 71 (2,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've been having these same issues for so long and was hoping it was fixed grr.  I play on the computer but my computer is  very good and I have a 200 mb internet connection so I know it's not that.  Get into a game and bam, kicked out or finally find a good team and disconnect.  So super frustrating.  I'm really afraid to buy the 2nd garden warfare just to have the same issues.  Why does EA not even care about this?  I love this game but haven't been able to play it! Frown  Anyone know if the 2nd one has the same issue?  From what I saw in the beta I don't think I'll like it as much as the 1st one but dang I'd like to be able to play one or the other....

OK, so after more research I found this and it actually did really help.  Played a couple times and no disconnects so far....have you all tried this? It's for more than just PvZ.

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare/online-ports-to-op...

http://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues

Message 66 of 71 (2,187 Views)

★ Novice

It's 2016 and the same issues as in 2014.  Find a lobby, EA server connection issue over and over and over again.  Seven to ten times before getting into a lobby only to have an EA server issue somewhere before the end of the game then back to the beginning.  I'm pretty sure if I was purchasing a micro-transaction within the game those server issues will not be a problem.  Almost three years and the same thing.....shame on you and your business practices.  Guess when you get your money it's screw the customer base.  Guess these very issues and the lethargic nature of remedying them is why the fine print has so much literature concerning lawsuits and litigation.  Losing faith in you fellows......   

Message 67 of 71 (2,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well, now it's 2017 and the problem is still there.
Even when I'm the host!
Btw I play the PC version of the game.

Message 68 of 71 (1,866 Views)

★★ Novice

Have you tried this? I found this page (link below) and the changes I made per the instructions fixed it. Updated mine back in August and no disconnects so far, not even once. It's for more than just PvZ too. Highly recommend reading this page below...... http://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues

Message 69 of 71 (1,855 Views)

★ Novice
It's 2017 now, and same issues?
Message 70 of 71 (1,784 Views)