pvz garden warfare can't play

by harshdj1

Original Post

pvz garden warfare can't play

★★★ Newbie

i'm download plants vs zombies garden warfare , i cant play this game , please send product code

Message 1 of 4 (849 Views)

Re: pvz garden warfare can't play

[ Edited ]

Hi, @harshdj1

If you bought the game from the origin store, you sometimes have to wait for a few days before the key is sent to you on e-mail. I forgot the exact maximum days origin stated for a code delivery on e-mail.

PS: Some games doesn't require a product code and it is possible you'll have to restart in clean boot mode. This is a how to guide: https://windowsinstructed.com/clean-boot-windows-windows/

Please keep us updated.

Message 2 of 4 (841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

No one at EA or Origin EVER "sends" CD Keys for registration ANYWHERE.  It has been five years now since purchases from Origin stopped following the previous separate (developer) download manager pattern.

CD-Keys are obsolete for downloads from the company.  During the purchase transaction, a registration code automatically is added to the player account involved.  Further consideration regarding that step is redundant. 

Message 3 of 4 (834 Views)

Not exactly true, Gorath. You do get a product key on e-mail for some games. I received some keys along with the invoice in my mailbox when I bought some games. The games are indeed registered automaticaly and I never got to type the actual game key to register in origin.

Message 4 of 4 (825 Views)