by gamesheep3883

Original Post

Please help GW2 Stops Responding

★★ Novice
Right when I launch GW2 it says GW2 has stopped responding
Message 1 of 4 (962 Views)

Re: Please help GW2 Stops Responding

★★ Novice

I'm having problems with this too. I just bought the game yesterday from the sale and it's starting to frustrate me.

Message 2 of 4 (909 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue. When I launch the game, a window opens, stays black, and then I get the "Garden Warfare 2 has stopped working" message. What's odd though, is that I can get it working by following these steps:

1. Open the task manager.

2. Launch the game.

3. Quickly click on the the task manager window so that it is in focus.

4. The game launches.

5. Click on the game window to go fullscreen.

I haven't had the time to play much, so I don't know if the game will crash again at a later point. I also don't like the idea of having to go through this each time I want to play. I find it really weird that these steps allow the game to launch.

Can we please get some assistance with this issue?

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (885 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same. Tried troubleshooting and here is what I adventually found: The game is incompatible with my kind of computer. Mine is an Asus, so if yours is, you probably have the same issues. And I am doing research, but it doesn't seem like you can make it compatible. Maybe Popcap will fix this, or maybe it's something that happened to Origin. But try Rclicking the cover in Origin and try "repair," or "update," or both.

Message 4 of 4 (810 Views)