Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare PC unable to install

by Scouter51

Original Post

Re: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare PC unable to install

★★★★★ Novice

Worked after a redownload. Going to chalk this one up to Origin's fault with corruption again. At least Origin isn't as bad as lunch day but still....

Message 11 of 46 (11,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game keep, Its coming up with the DirectX Error, Nothing on this forum has worked to fix it yet, I even redownloaded the game and it didn't work, Please help

Message 12 of 46 (11,581 Views)

★ Novice

I have got the exact same issues. Got the newest version of directx. Nothing helped so far.......

Message 13 of 46 (11,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sooo very confused - in the middle of the load (while the flower is loading), the load stops and the load feezes forcing us to exit out.  We paid for the game on the PC and are very frustrated that we cannot get the load to complete so we can play it- help?

Message 14 of 46 (11,569 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, i'm with the same problem, but its not an error in directx, it just doesn't install. Please help me!

Message 15 of 46 (11,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@xipsp wrote:

Hi, i'm with the same problem, but its not an error in directx, it just doesn't install. Please help me!

This thread is mostly about a D3D installing issue.  A few other people posted other things like installs looping and loading freezes.

One sentence that says "I have the same issue but it's different"  does not help me help you.  I'm not trying to be rude... I'm trying to take the first step in solving your problem.

Post your own unique thread is usually the best way when your issue differs from everyone else's; that way it isn't confusing.  Post as much information as you possibly can.  Your system specs, detailed explanation of your problem, what you have tried, any error messages that might be coming up.  So on and so forth.

Message 16 of 46 (11,476 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as well. I've tried almost all the above stuff. I've sent a help ticket. My code for it was:

069751d88001586b. I cannot repair the game either. I would appreciate assistance. I've tried to install it countless times, nothing works.

Message 17 of 46 (11,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good day to all

I also have this problem and i found out the internal error is caused by no admin previlages for the setup to install

this what i do

1. Close origin

2. Go to the installation folder C:/Program Files/ Origin Games/PvZ Garden Warfare

3. Go to installer / restrib / and the setup files right click select run as admin for vs and direct X

4. Start origin and install again

5. After a couple of minutes the game should be running

Cheers

Message 18 of 46 (11,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thisdid not help me at all

Message 19 of 46 (11,353 Views)

★★★ Novice

My Fix for this error

I went to my C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare\__Installer\directx\redist

I created a new folder just named it ASDF(I dont think it maters you might just be able to delete those files but I just cut/moved them to be sure) and i put all the files in that folder but the DXSETUP DSETUP.dll and dsetup32.dll

I then ran the DXSETUP installer and it installed correctly. I then installed the game from orgin and now it is finally working.

Hope this helps you guys.

Message 20 of 46 (11,314 Views)