Re: Origin - Your payment has failed

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

Origin - Your payment has failed

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello and Good day Origin/EA. My neighbour purchased me pvzgw a while ago using his both credit card Visa and Master Card, everything went well, the payment was proceed to "Review Order", i was so happy at that time but when he click "Pay Now" it got an error message saying "we could not accept your payment" something like that, and it went back to Step 1 he tried it again and still the same Frown He tried he's another credit card, and the error is always appearing at step 2 saying "We could not verify this credit card" and it won't proceed to Step 3 which is the "Review Order". But when I checked my "Order History" the game was there and the status was Failed saying "Your payment has failed this could be caused by an expired payment method or incorrect information". But all information was correct and the game isn't in my game library, I also trid to re-install Origin and still the same. -.-  Please Origin :'( I really want this game for Christmas. Please do fix it. And I live in Philippines pls. Frown Frown and Thank you in advance and by the way the Order # was: 1001166706349

Message 1 of 12 (7,295 Views)

★★ Novice

bump. a reply would be nice -_-

Message 2 of 12 (7,282 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Answer HQ is a community based public, mostly technical, support forum. To contact an EA Advisor who can look into the payment directly you will have to go to:

http://help.ea.com/contact-us

then you can create a new conversation with an EA advisor by clicking "New Conversation".

Then you have to select the product you want help with, the platform and the topic

When you have done that you need to select the method to make contact with EA

The available methods depend time of day, time of week and holidays in the country selected in the selector in the top left corner:

Changing the above language to United States or similar can sometime make live chat appear if it's not available in your country.

I hope this guide helps you properly contact a EA representative.

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 12 (7,276 Views)

★★ Novice

already tried that. 

Message 4 of 12 (7,272 Views)

Hero

How did it go?

carbonic signature

Message 5 of 12 (7,268 Views)

★★ Novice

i dont know if it go well, i chat them twice and they give me a different solution and dont who to believe. why they have this problem? that was my only chnace of getting the game this Christmas -.-

Message 6 of 12 (7,262 Views)

Hero

You are not at all specific in reguards to important details what they said so can't really try to help :/

carbonic signature

Message 7 of 12 (7,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tried everything that they said but its still useless, I still haven't purchase my game. but thanks for the help tho. 

Message 8 of 12 (7,247 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi same problem. How did you resolve this issue

Message 9 of 12 (7,038 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @kropaman

This is an old thread. What error code or error message do you receive exactly? 

Below you will find a few error messages:

Error Code 4014

• A general error has occurred and we could not process your payment.
  • Try using a different payment method, or wait for a moment and try again later to place your order.

Error Code 5000-5056

• This general error occurred due to technical issues.
  • If you try again later, your order should complete without worry.

Error Code 5150-5153, 5602

• A general error has caused a technical issue with your order.
  • Try your order once more. If issues persist, wait for a while before trying to place the order again.
Message 10 of 12 (7,024 Views)